Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow


We had a huge snowstorm this last weekend. We got 15 inches of blowing and drifting snow in 36 hours. This may not seem like a lot to some, but it is a lot in southwestern Ohio!This is a picture of the front of my DHs Ford F150 pickup truck and the drift in front of it. He elected to use the skid loader to clear the walks and driveways instead of a shovel. I don't blame him! By Monday the snow is melting, and it is supposed to be up to 50 degrees tomorrow. Now the weather forcasters are concerned about flooding along the Ohio River, about 10 miles south of us. The top picture is of my son, Rusty, and his son, Ben, in a snow cave they built in a drift.DDIL, Melanie, was in the cave taking the picture. I stayed in the house working on the wedding dress I am making for DDILs sister.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute picture of your son and GS in the snow. WOW glad it wasn't here. Looks pretty though.