Monday, September 3, 2007

Yahoooo! Thank's to Kim's help, I got my links to work, and added Eileen's blog to my links. Now if I could only get my camera to work so I could post pics. Oh, well, one thing at a time. I cut out the pieces for two sets of Hometown Christmas blocks, book one, last night. Whew, I don't know if I'm up for three of them or not!Since I'm babysitting my year old grandson, Benjamin, almost every weekday, I don't get much sewing done during the week, so have to make hay while the sun shines on the weekend,which sometimes puts DHs nose out of joint. Mostly as long as I feed him he is ok, tho.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Can't wait to see your two (or three) versions of the quilt!

Pat said...

Cathy,
Are you using the same fabric for both quilts? I think cutting them out at the same time sure would be quicker than making one and deciding later to make another. Chain piecing helps too ... unless you make a mistake! Then it's double ripping ;-) LOL.

Love the happy smiling photo!
Patty

Unknown said...

Gee, Cathy you've done good with this blog. Even got your picture up. I had that fungi end up there. Want to see if it ends up with this post.

Go for sewing 3 at a time. You'll be a pro at piecing these blocks.

Kim said...

Yeah, my husband's about the same--as long as he eats, he's fine! LOL!